Monday, June 11, 2012

New beginnings!

I am brand new to blogging!  So we will see how this goes.  I look forward to getting to know everyone through more communication.  I guess I can start by posting a pic of my family so that you can put a face to the name.  The easiest way to fit all 6 of us in is posting our last Christmas card.  So here it is.

5 comments:

  1. Tanya,
    You have a beautiful family! I am fairly new to this blogging too, I did it a couple years ago for another class, but I am still learning how it works. I look forward to reading your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya,
    Nice job with your blog. I'm trying to put pictures on also and still playing with it. Best of luck in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya,

    I agree you do have a beautiful family. I am new to blogging to and will have to maneuver around this webpage. Look forward to more post and discussion board posts.

    Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I think you did a good job and your topic or title is very good. It targets a wide range in my opinion even if it's only intended for a few. I tried to be everything to everyone but it left me with nothing for myself. You have a beautiful family I wish you the best with this course.

    Octavia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Octavia! Being a mother of 4, a wife, a student and managing two home businesses. Not to mention I have a very close extended family. I am one that everyone waits to take control of the situation. Although I get to teach Jazzercise now and that is my time. My mind and body feel so much better after a workout it truly is therapy. If I need extra I go for a run. My husband and I will often try to get away for a weekend every few months where we have two days of nothing, just us! I cherish those weekends!

      Delete