Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Unit 8

For me the best exercise where the first and the last.  I really enjoyed the one that we would feel the heaviness and the blood rush to certain areas in our body.  This particular one will help me a lot since I have sore muscles often from working out.  It so happened the day I first did this one I was really sore and it helped me recover quicker.  So to do that every evening would help me recover from all my hard workouts.

This last visualization was a great one too.  I really did feel a lift in my spirit when I was focusing on my happy time.  Which I chose to be my husband and I dancing.  We always have so much fun when we dance.  After the visualization I had a little extra skip in my step, I liked it.  This one will help to do it often so that I can keep a positive attitude when things get difficult.  You can accomplish more when your thinking is positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment